1) Bank of Credit & Commerce:This Luxembourg-registered bank was founded in London in ’72 by a Pakistani financier.
The bank collapsed in ’91 after action by regulators from the US and the UK after it was found that the bank had almost $13 billion in unaccounted money.
The bank’s Indian operations were taken over by SBI.
For the slide show, please, visit --The Economic Times
Related Stories:1) Nobel winner Krugman says world recession likely
2) Risk Drifts From Banks to Governments to You, Me: Mark Gilbert
Subscribe for free to receive hot Pune real estate news, views and reviews:1) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog
2) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Investment Blog
3) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Advertising and Marketing Blog
4) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog
5) Please, feel free to call me on my mobile +91 98600 44110! I enjoy talking, sharing my views and giving advice about buying property in Pune real estate market (so i do not charge anything for the first 8 minutes!)
6) Please, join me on Friendfeed, to share news articles, family photos, interesting links and videos and let us discover and discuss information!
Visit Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog Group and join for free to receive updates of all blogs!
Pune real estate Pune real estate real estate investment Pune property rates real estate prices in Pune Pune real estate investment blog Ravi Karandeekar Ravi Karandeekar\'s Pune real estate blog group Goolge groups