Note:This article is an ideal example of "news marketing" current trend of converting advertising message into news story. But it is worth reading.
Mr. Prakash Gurbaxani represents Indian and foreign direct investment in Indian real estate. Mr. Satish Magar, you know, represents farmers' direct investment in real estate. Both share one common reference - Indian Growth Story - now, history! So while reading the story, we should remember what Karl Marx said:
History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce.
Should You Invest?“Due to changing preferences of customers and the expected higher demand for township homes, these become a better option for investment. Also, since integrated townships are self-sustaining, they are less vulnerable to volatility in the market,” says Prakash Gurbaxani, CEO, QVC Realty. On an average, 10-12% annualised appreciation is a reasonable expectation over a 5-7 year timeframe, the property value would double in 6-7 years, he adds.
“At Magarpatta City, people who booked flats in 2000 did so at Rs 1,000 a sq ft; now the rates have gone up to Rs 3,500 a sq ft. Many people have sold their flats and upgraded to bigger ones. That is a much better return than anything within Pune city,” says Satish Magar of Magarpatta City.
To read more, please, visit - Rakesh Rai - Money Today
Related Stories:1) Truth about Nanded City Pune: Land belongs to the farmers but we own our homes and it's our town
2) How many cancellations happened at Blue Ridge?
3) Should i cancel my booking at Nanded City Pune?
Subscribe for free to receive hot Pune real estate news, views and reviews:1) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog
2) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Investment Blog
3) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Advertising and Marketing Blog
4) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog
5) Please, feel free to call me on my mobile +91 98600 44110! I enjoy talking, sharing my views and giving advice about buying property in Pune real estate market (so i do not charge anything for the first 8 minutes!)
6) Please, join me on Friendfeed, to share news articles, family photos, interesting links and videos and let us discover and discuss information!
Visit Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog Group and join for free to receive updates of all blogs!
real estate Indian real estate Pune real estate Pune news Pune news Pune real estate news Pune real estate market Pune real estate market news blog Pune real estate blog Pune property blog Pune realty Pune real estate investment Pune real estate marketing upcoming and ongoing real estate projects in Pune current property rates in Pune latest real estate prices Ravi Karandeekar 91 98600 44110 Friendfeed Ravi Karandeekar\'s Pune Real Estate Blog Group Google Groups