India's economy is expected to grow at its slowest pace in six years in the fiscal year to March 2009 after three years of growth at or above 9 per cent as the global financial crisis hits hard, a quarterly Reuters poll shows.Growth is forecast to slow to 6.8 per cent in 2008/09 and 6.2 per cent in 2009/10, the poll showed, highlighting the deterioration over recent months in an economy that is largely driven by domestic activity.
In September, a similar poll had forecast growth of 7.5 per cent in 2008/09 and 7.4 per cent in 2009/10. The last time the economy grew less than 7.5 per cent was in 2002/03, when it expanded just 3.8 per cent. To read more, please, visit - -The Economic Times
Subscribe for free to receive hot Pune real estate news, views and reviews:1) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog
2) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Investment Blog
3) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Advertising and Marketing Blog
4) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog
5) Please, feel free to call me on my mobile +91 98600 44110! I enjoy talking, sharing my views and giving advice about buying property in Pune real estate market (so i do not charge anything for the first 8 minutes!)
6) Please, join me on Friendfeed, to share news articles, family photos, interesting links and videos and let us discover and discuss information!
Visit Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog Group and join for free to receive updates of all blogs!
real estate Indian real estate Pune real estate Pune news Pune news Pune real estate news Pune real estate market Pune real estate market news blog Pune real estate blog Pune property blog Pune realty Pune real estate investment Pune real estate marketing upcoming and ongoing real estate projects in Pune current property rates in Pune latest real estate prices Ravi Karandeekar 91 98600 44110 Friendfeed Ravi Karandeekar\'s Pune Real Estate Blog Group Google Groups