Country's largest private sector lender ICICI Bank on Thursday said it was hopeful that the measures taken by the Reserve Bank of India would help sustain interest rates at a lower level.'We are hopeful that the measures taken by the RBI will help sustain interest rates at a lower level. We are interested that they (interest rates) come down,' ICICI Bank Executive Director V Vaidyanathan told reporters on the sidelines of a CII summit here."
With regard to customer confidence, Vaidyanathan said "consumer confidence in banking and deposits are higher than what it was last year. Consumers are coming back now. Their confidence would be restored once the fog over the stock markets is cleared."
To read more, please, visit - -The Economic Times
Related Stories:1) SBI says more economy stimulus may be needed
2) India's 2008/09 growth to slow to 6-year lows - Reuters poll
3) 2008/09 will be a difficult year, 2009/10 will also be a difficult year, perhaps more difficult - RBI chief Duvvuri Subbarao
Subscribe for free to receive hot Pune real estate news, views and reviews:1) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog
2) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Investment Blog
3) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Advertising and Marketing Blog
4) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog
5) Please, feel free to call me on my mobile +91 98600 44110! I enjoy talking, sharing my views and giving advice about buying property in Pune real estate market (so i do not charge anything for the first 8 minutes!)
6) Please, join me on Friendfeed, to share news articles, family photos, interesting links and videos and let us discover and discuss information!
Visit Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog Group and join for free to receive updates of all blogs!
real estate Indian real estate Pune real estate Pune news Pune news Pune real estate news Pune real estate market Pune real estate market news blog Pune real estate blog Pune property blog Pune realty Pune real estate investment Pune real estate marketing upcoming and ongoing real estate projects in Pune current property rates in Pune latest real estate prices Ravi Karandeekar 91 98600 44110 Friendfeed Ravi Karandeekar\'s Pune Real Estate Blog Group Google Groups