As issues of corporate governance in Indian companies hog the headlines, the Hiranandanis have had to rethink their plans to merge Hirco plc, the Aim-listed India-focused property fund with property companies owned by the Hiranandani family in India, in the face of opposition from international investors.In a notice to the London Stock Exchange on Monday, Hirco plc announced that the EGM scheduled for 16 January in Mumbai to vote on these proposals has been adjourned till 'further written notice'.
'Over the past week, the company has met and spoken with a number of shareholders including Laxey Partners. Following these discussions it is apparent that there is a variety of views about the proposed merger, and how best to address Hirco's share price discount. The Board feels it essential that sufficient time is allowed for all views to be considered and discussions to be held with shareholders,' Hirco plc said in a notice.
To read more, please, visit - Sudeshna Sen-The Economic Times
Subscribe for free to receive hot Pune real estate news, views and reviews:1) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog
2) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Investment Blog
3) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Advertising and Marketing Blog
4) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog
5) Please, feel free to call me on my mobile +91 98600 44110! I enjoy talking, sharing my views and giving advice about buying property in Pune real estate market (so i do not charge anything for the first 8 minutes!)
6) Please, join me on Friendfeed, to share news articles, family photos, interesting links and videos and let us discover and discuss information!
Visit Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog Group and join for free to receive updates of all blogs!
real estate Indian real estate Pune real estate Pune news Pune news Pune real estate news Pune real estate market Pune real estate market news blog Pune real estate blog Pune property blog Pune realty Pune real estate investment Pune real estate marketing upcoming and ongoing real estate projects in Pune current property rates in Pune latest real estate prices Ravi Karandeekar 91 98600 44110 Friendfeed Ravi Karandeekar\'s Pune Real Estate Blog Group Google Groups